<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Eeuuuu! story of the day 

If you barbeque, read this story -- Barbecuers beware: Bristles can fall off wire brushes, be ingested in food
When one of our Labradors was a puppy, he kept trying to eat just about anything, from stones to paper towels. And our vet told us the cheery stories of all these Labs they had operated on to remove socks etc. One story was about the Lab who ate a barbeque brush -- they had to operate to get the plastic handle, but they couldn't get all the bristles - some had to move out on their own. The Lab was OK eventually, though of course the owners were thousands poorer.
Needless to say, we immediately tossed the brush.

Recommend this Post at Progressive Bloggers | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Email me!