Monday, May 01, 2006

Just the same loveable guy he always was!

Huhhh?
A 48-year-old accountant who has just pocketed more than $30 million after winning a lottery says he's not sure he's going to give any money to his siblings . . . Although Dubeau says he wants to create a foundation to support his brother's missionary work in Africa, the brother and two sisters may not be as fortunate. "I don't think so," Dubeau replied when asked if he would give them money. "I have no idea. I don't think so. In the short term, I don't think so. I am the only winner." Asked the same question later, Dubeau replied: "Usually I'm pretty generous. It's quite possible but everything will depend on my plans."
Which only goes to show that just because you won $30 million doesn't mean you're not still an a**hole!

No comments: