<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sad news 

Such sad news today -- the Canadian blogosphere has been informed that Skdadl and Pogge have both died..

Susan Kent Davidson (Skdadl) died yesterday, and Rob Hills (Pogge) in July -- they had both blogged at Peace, Order and Good Government, Eh, which had gone dark lately and I didn't know why.

Skdadl's obituary is here: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=172542918 and Pogge's is here: http://www.aftercare.org/obituaries/David-Rob-Hills/

Recommend this Post at Progressive Bloggers | 4 comments

4 Comments:

Wow, that explains a lot. Thanks Cathie for posting this, I wondered why POGGE had gone dark for a while, and to see both of those fine bloggers having departed from this world to the next is a sad thing indeed. Even though I had more than a few arguments over the years worth both each of them put forward solid reasoned arguments and positions and in my opinion elevated a political discourse that all too often plays to the lowest common denominator.

They will be sorely missed.

By Blogger Scotian, at 5:38 pm  

pogge was one of the first sites I started following and pogge and both of them were generous with the encouragement to new less talented bloggers.

A very sad day.

By Blogger WILLY, at 6:18 pm  

I am so sad to hear this too. Pogge's site was where I learned that I am not really alone in the world. I was especially fond of Skdadl's writing and have wondered where she went for a long time. I'm listening to the Blues Wiily posted in their honor.

By Blogger karen, at 10:52 pm  

so sad. No words but that right now. - 900ft

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:54 am  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Email me!