<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 10, 2015

Things I didn't know 

Did you know there is an "anti-vaccine" movement now for dogs? Today I Learned About The Anti-Vaccinating Dog Movement. How incredibly stupid can some people be?
And I didn't know that judges could be this stupid -- there are three children in Michigan who were "sentenced" in June to an indefinite stay in a juvenile detention facility because this idiotic woman decided they should have a relationship with their father. Yes, I know.
And I've been busy watching Wimbledon and Vasek Pospisil's incredible run there, in singles and doubles. I must admit, after the way Pospisil was treated in the quarterfinal -- Murray's disdain, the referee's interference -- I was more than a little glad that Murray did not make the Wimbledon final this year.


Recommend this Post at Progressive Bloggers | 2 comments

2 Comments:

How incredibly stupid can some people be?

Seemingly there is almost no limit. Luckily the fool sounds like she is in the US so, with any luck, she can't get a dog into the country.

Still why should be not want a paranoid idiot who probably carries a few firearm and has vaccinated animals in the country?

By Blogger jrkrideau, at 8:55 pm  

A bit off-topic but vaccination related, the Toronto Star (2015-07-17, pg A2) reports that the Australian Government has filed charges against Amber Heard, Johnny Depp's wife for smuggling two dogs into Australia.

Yes! Cheers for Mr Joyce the Minister of Agriculture.

As I believe I said before: I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone doing something as stupid as smuggling a possibly unvaccinated pair of dogs into a rabies-free country such as Australia. People seem to forget that untreated rabies is 100% fatal in humans.

By Blogger jrkrideau, at 5:18 am  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Email me!