<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 25, 2016

The year without a summer 

So I got sick in early July, and I am finally just recovering now -- just the flu, originally, but then I couldn't eat anything, then got diverticulosis -- awful -- and I'm finally just coming out of it now.  I'm still not eating normally, but I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.
But basically I missed summer this year.  I hope we have a really long, nice fall!

Recommend this Post at Progressive Bloggers | 6 comments

6 Comments:

Ugh. That suck. Best wishes!

By Blogger double nickel, at 10:26 pm  

Nice to see you back. Take care and don't overdo things.

By Blogger jrkrideau, at 5:40 pm  

Bartkid sez,
You have my sympathy. I caught a really hard to shake cold at the end of July myself and still don't feel I've 100% shaken it. Sore throat, red red red eyes, headaches. Yuck.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48 am  

Good to hear you are back. Condolences on the illness, hope you remain on the road to recovery.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 am  

It is hard work and more care trekking guide in Nepal Rabin Gurung is since 1997 to till as professional freelancer Trekking Guide in Nepal. Specially Recomment of Annapurna Base Camp Trek, Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek, Upper mustang trek, Manaslu Circuit trek, Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek, Langtang Valley trek, Goshaikuna lake trek, Helambu circuit trek, Everest base camp trek, gokyo lake trek, Annapurna Circuit trek and Peak climbing in Nepal as well Island Peak Climbing, Mera Peak Climbing, Lobuje peak Climbing and Many other activities in Nepal.

By Blogger Rabin Gurung, at 6:19 am  

Good to hear you are well
. Keep up your good wood work, we need it,
Thank you!

By Blogger astrom47, at 11:17 pm  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Email me!