Thursday, August 03, 2023

It was one of those days

My keyboard driver died. Who knew such a thing could happen? 
So now I have an inexpensive keyboard plugged into my laptop and its working just fine. But trying to fix it before giving up was three hours of my life that I'll never get back. 
I intended to write a serious piece tonight - maybe about the heat dome destroying the southern US, or about Covid roaring back, or how startling it is to see Americans only now realize how close they came to losing their country on Jan 6 2021
Instead, I just assembled some of the funny stuff I have been collecting. Enjoy!

Speaking of three hours.... 
Enjoy these: Dancing and singing stuff: An old and fascinating video: Newer but still fascinating: Here's some animal crackers: And keep these to look at when you're having one of those days:

No comments: