Sunday, February 13, 2022

Today's news: I wonder what's gone wrong

I don't know a soul who's not been battered
I don't have a friend who feels at ease 
I don't know a dream that's not been shattered 
Or driven to its knees 
But it's alright, it's alright 
For we lived so well so long 
Still, when I think of the Road we're traveling on 
I wonder what's gone wrong 
I can't help it, I wonder what has gone wrong 

 As I was reading Twitter tonight, I saw some posts from people I respect who are very worried about what is happening now with the Ottawa Occupation and at the Ambassador bridge crossing. 
Today was the day when we expected the bridge crossing blockade would be dismantled. And in Ottawa, it was anticipated that police enforcement against the occupation would start to show some results. 
It doesn't appear to be happening. 
Instead police seem to be standing around, or standing down, intimidated, frightened, or perhaps even taking the side of the FluTruxKlan even through their paycheques are still signed by the City of Ottawa.

People are getting PISSED OFF: And in local news:

No comments: