Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Today's News: Obama Nailed it!


Obama gave a great speech tonight at the DNC, but there was one "short" part in particular that will never be forgotten:
And today Trump tried to counter the DNC by holding his own little event, at a Michigan town known for its KKK history.
I have never before heard the term "sane-washing" but it is exactly what the media find themselves trying to do now when they report on Trump's babble: UPDATE: I just saw this, too:
Post by @hankgreen
View on Threads

3 comments:

charles said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Purple library guy said...

I myself was saying just the other day that Trump clearly has this thing about the size of his crowds because it's kind of a proxy for the size of his . . . hands.

Cathie from Canada said...

Yes, I thought it was an amazing joke because it was so true about Trump's obsessions.